Tuesday, June 27, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Light of the World and Ask Seek Knock

 
Happy Tuesday everyone! Today, I'm showcasing the NEW Faith Stamps from The Greeting Farm. These Faith-based stamps will be releasing every other month on the last Tuesday. The next release will be in August so make sure to mark your calendars!
This release features Light Of The World and Ask Seek Knock. The great thing about these sets is their versatility! You can do bible journaling pages, cards, bookmarks, mixed media....the list is endless.
 
I decided to make a card along with a matching bookmark. For the card, I used the LIGHT OF THE WORLD Stamp Set. To make the light bulb, I just free-handed the design with a gold marker. Next, I stamped the sentiment using Versamark Embossing Ink. Then I picked up various chalk colors on a cotton ball and rubbed it over the sentiment. I did the same to make the background paper.
 
 
 My next project is a matching bookmark, using the ASK SEEK KNOCK Stamp Set. For the bookmark, I embossed the cross in gold embossing powder. I did the same technique with the chalk on the strips of color. Then I stamped the words over the chalk....easy peasy!
 
 
Here is a picture of the card and bookmark set together.

 
 Head over to The Greeting Farm Store to snatch up these awesome sets!! You can see more inspiration from my fellow DT sisters HERE!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: