Saturday, June 24, 2017

LDRS Creative: Eleganza Floral Stamps with Uptown Sayings

Happy Saturday everyone! My little boy, who is not so little anymore, turned 11 years old on Wednesday, and today we are having his birthday party with all his friends. They really do not lie when they say time passes by quickly. I look back on older pictures of him and can't believe 11 years have passed! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY BOY! You are an awesome kiddo, and I'm so blessed and proud to be your mom! Love you!


 Today, I created this floral circular card for LDRS Creative using various products from the store. I've been seeing a lot of calligraphy inspiration on Instagram with floral circle frames and a calligraphy sentiment in the middle so I decided to create a similar effect using the stamps and dies from LDRS Creative. I first stamped the flowers from the Polkadoodles Eleganza Stamps and Dies Set on some of the Polkadoodles Eleganza Paper with Versamark and heat embossed them in gold. After I cut them out with the enclosed dies, I added dots to the center of my flowers using two different yellow-colored sharpies. Next I grabbed some cotton swabs and added chalk to the petals.
 
 
The circle card shape and the gold leaves were made using the Creative Basics Grace Build A Card Die Set. The "Marvelous" sentiment is from the Uptown Sayings Sentiment Set.


The selection and variety of products have grown so you should definitely go take a look in the LDRS Creative Store, and grab all of your favorites! You're going to love them!

Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: