Thursday, June 15, 2017

I Am Roses JUNE Challenge: ANYTHING GOES!

   
It's a new year so we changed up the monthly challenge. The rules are still the same BUT instead of 1 Prize, we will have 4 Prizes up for grabs!!

Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher

Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher


Isn't that fantastic! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:

Here are the Details/Rules
  • Contest runs JUNE 15th - JULY 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “JUN IAR Challenge
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th  
 Today, I paired my I Am Roses flowers with this adorable bear from Conie Fong Art and Design called Bella. I just love her! She's stamped on Xpress It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Bear: E41, E42, E43, Colorless Blender
Heart/Ears: R11, R20, R22
Pink Dress/Bow: R81, R83, R85, R39
 
I decided to make another altered 8x8 wood frame to showcase these gorgeous I Am Roses flowers:
R6-15 White Mulberry Roses
 
I inked the edges of my paper with Tim Holtz Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The panel behind my image was cut out using LDRS Creative Fancy Rectangles and Layers Die Set. The rest of the items came from my stash.
 
 
Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until JUNE 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses. I can't wait to see what you make!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: