Friday, June 23, 2017

C.C. Designs: Sweet November MERMAIDS

Happy FRIDAY everyone! I'm back with a card for C.C. Designs using one of the mermaids from this awesome set called Sweet November Mermaids. I love mermaids, and the ones in this set are so AMAZING!! I stamped her on Cryogen cardstock, colored her with Copics, and then added Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker over her top and tail for extra sparkle.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: C9, C7, BG18, BG10
Eyes: BG10, BG32, BG18
Top: V12, V15, V17
Tail: BG18, BG72, BG10, V17, V15, V12, RV02, RV04, RV09
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker
 
I used the C.C. Designs Windows Cutting Metal Die to make the open squares on the left. Then I added some fish patterned paper to the inside of my card so it shows through the squares. To make it more glittery, I added Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker over the patterned paper. 
 
 
 I then cut a piece of watercolor paper and used the PRIMA METALLIC ACCENTS Watercolor Paint Pans to paint the background. I LOVE these watercolor cake pans. They are easy to use, very shimmery, and are totally AWESOME!!
 
 
 
 
Now be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and snatch up all of the awesome goodies! The stamps are so much fun to color up!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: