Tuesday, April 25, 2017

The Greeting Farm: Thick Cut Letters + Born Again

 
Happy Tuesday! Today, I'm showcasing some new Faith Stamps from The Greeting Farm. These Faith based stamps will be releasing every other month on the last Tuesday. The next release will be in June so make sure to mark your calendars!

This release features an Upper and Lower Case Alphabet set along with a butterfly set called Born Again. I LOVE all 3 of these sets! And the great thing is that these sets are so versatile that you can use them for anything!!!

Thick Cut - Caps

Thick Cut - Lower

Born Again

I decided to make a card along with something to put on my wall just to show how versatile these stamps really are. For the card, I gold embossed the butterflies and then watercolored them with Distress Inks. After I colored them I loaded ink onto my paintbrush and tapped it again a marker to make splatter marks all over


On the wall hanging, I just added random drops to my paper and then sprayed transparency film with water, placed it on top of the ink and smeared the ink. Then I did the same splatter technique. Next, I ink up the letters from the Thick Cut Alphabet stamps using Versafine Black Ink. The word "beautiful" was handwritten. I gold embossed butterflies from the Born Again set onto watercolor paper, painted them, cut them out, and raised them on pop dots.


Head over to The Greeting Farm Store to snatch up these awesome sets!! You can see more inspiration from my fellow DT sisters HERE!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: