Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Conie Fong Art & Design: PEONY DELIGHT!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today I'm sharing a floral card using a new release from Conie Fong Art and Design called PEONY DELIGHT. This digital image is so beautiful and can be used for so many different occasions! I colored these gorgeous flowers with Copic Markers.

 Copics:
Peonies: RV55, RV04, RV06, RV09, R59
Light Purple: V12, V15, V17, BV08
Dark Purple: BV04, BV13, BV17, BV08
Green: YG23, YG25, YG17, YG67
Yellow: Y02, YR21, YR23, YR24

I kept my card pretty clean and simple so the image would be the focal point. The sentiment is from Penny Black.


 PEONY DELIGHT along with PEONIES IN A JAR are both available now in the Conie Fong Art and Design Store. I love all of her digital stamps and I know you will too!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: