Friday, November 11, 2016

LDRS Creative: Oh Deer!

Happy Friday everyone! Today, I'm sharing my latest card using LDRS Creative Dollhouse Oh Deer! She's colored with Copic Markers. I cut the image out using the LDRS Creative Fancy Squares and Little Things Die Set, and sprinkled Stampendous Embossing Enamel around the edge.

 
Copics:
Skin: E50, E51, E21, E11, E13, E04
Brown Hair, E71, E77, E79
Eyes: E71, E74, E77
Antlers: E43, E44, E47
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Gold Gel Pen
 
I used the Peaceful Dove Die for the top of my card. I cut it out of tan cardstock and added various colors of embossing enamel to the top of the die-cut. My tip for heating the embossing enamel so it doesn't fly everywhere is using my toaster! Works perfectly!
 
 
Be sure to check out all the amazing stamps, dies, and embossing folders in the LDRS Store!!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: