Wednesday, November 9, 2016

7 Kids College Fund Challenge: ANYTHING GOES!!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new monthly challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog
The theme is: ANYTHING GOES!! 
My card features some more of the Find It Trading dies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This time I used the Holiday Garland Die and Merry Christmas Die. I cut the garland from cream paper and colored it with green, red and gold. Then I added Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker over the red areas. The Merry Christmas was cut out of red paper and glittered up also. The dotted circle around the sentiment is from the Holly Jolly Nesting Frame Die. 
 

My decorative paper is from Authentique Classic Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad. The cream pearls are from Melissa Frances.
 Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store:
Now head on over to the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog to play along with us so you can win a $20 Gift Certificate to the store. 
Have a great rest of the week my friends!
Rosie

No comments: