Friday, July 15, 2016

I Am Roses JULY Challange~ANYTHING GOES!

The theme for the next month is:

ANYTHING GOES!!
Here are the Details/Rules

  • Contest runs JULY 15th - AUGUST 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “JUL IAR Challenge”
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
For my card today, I colored up this cute girl from C.C. Designs called Swiss Pixie Tiny Heart Clear Stamp! I love this image and she was so much fun to color! She's printed on Cryogen White Cardstock and colored with Copics.
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair: C3, C7, C9, Black
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Teal: BG10, BG72, BG75, BG78

These are the gorgeous I Am Roses flowers used on my card:
R40-15 White Paper Roses
R21-450 Solid Aqua Blue Paper Flowers
S3-101 Red Cherry Blossoms

My decorative paper is from Doodlebug Design Sweet Things 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon and pearls were from my stash.


Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until August 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses!! I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: