Monday, June 13, 2016

LDRS Creative~Girl's Night Out!

It's a busy day on my blog today! This card for LDRS Creative showcases this fabulous girl from All Dressed Up called GIRL'S NIGHT OUT! This set comes with 3 separate girl stamps and they are all fabulous! I stamped my image on Cryogen White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Yellow: Y11, Y15
Teal: BG53, BG72, BG75 
 
I used the Gilded Oval Die Set to cut out my image and sprinkled the edge with Vintage Teal Embossing Enamel. The sentiment is from the YOU set. I cut the frame around my sentiment using the Gilded Oval Labels Die. To spruce things up a bit, I cut a Gilded Doily Die in half and added it behind my image on both sides at the top. The papers, ribbon, flowers, and pearls were from my stash. 
 
 
 Now be sure to head over to the LDRS Creative Store to check out all the awesome products available for purchase! They truly are AMAZING!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Wow, wow, wow. I was just staring at this card for a little while. It's absolutely stunning! I loooove the colour combination!
Hugs! xx