Monday, June 27, 2016

7 Kids College Fund: DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss HEARTFELT

For my 7 Kids College Fund card today, I used this adorable stamp from DoCrafts called Simply Gorjuss HEARTFELT. You guys know my love for anything Gorjuss and this one is so beautiful!! I tried out some new paper thanks to my friend Colleen called CRYOGEN White.....it is AMAZING!! It has some sparkle to it and it blends beautifully! Thank you so much Colleen!! I'm in love with it and ordered more!! 
 
I stamped her on the Cryogen White with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics. Her dress is paper-pieced from some decorative paper in the C.C. Designs Rainbow 6x6 Paper Pad. The heart was punched out and covered with Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E11, E04
Hair: C3, C5, C7, C9
Green: YG23, YG25, YG67
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Dress: Paper-Pieced from C.C. Designs Rainbow pad
Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker
 
The beautiful roses paper is from Penny Black Beau Jardins 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from the Mama Elephant I Like You Clear Stamp Set. I die-cut the white stitched rectangle using the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Rectangle Die. The ribbon, sequins, and pearls are from my stash. 
 
Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Cryogen White Cardstock
Versafine Onyx Black Ink
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Copics
Scor-Pal
Scor-Tape

Remember, when you see a card you like from any of the DT Members, please click on the links we provide when placing your orders so we can get credit and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. Don't forget there are still a couple more days to enter our current 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Have a great rest of the week my friends!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: