Wednesday, June 15, 2016

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #154: ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The theme for the next 2 weeks is: ANYTHING GOES!! Just remember to qualify for the Top 3 and Gift Certificate drawing, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge will end on JUNE 28th at 12:00pm MST
 
 My card features this stunning girl from LDRS Creative called A GIRL CAN'T HAVE TOO MANY. This set comes with extra accessories, but I just used the girl. She's stamped on some new paper I'm trying out thanks to my friend Colleen! She sent me a sample of this Cryogen White Cardstock and I LOVE it!! It has a little shimmer in the actual paper and it blends smoothly.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E50, E51, E21, E11
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Gray: N2,
Green, YG23
 
The paper, including the awesome sentiment is from Doodlebug Design SPRING GARDEN 6x6 Paper Pad. I didn't want to add to much to this since I wanted the focus to be on the sentiment. I think I'm going to frame this for my craft room.
 
 Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund Store
 
Remember, when you see a card you like from any of the DT Members, please click on the links we provide when placing your orders so we can get credit and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. This challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends on JUNE 28th at 12pm MST
 
Have a great rest of the week my friends!
Rosie

No comments: