Tuesday, March 15, 2016

I Am Roses MARCH Challenge~ANYTHING GOES!

The theme for the next month is:

ANYTHING GOES!!
Here are the Details/Rules:
  • Contest runs MARCH 15th - APRIL 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
  • Theme: "Anything Goes"
  • Minimum (2) I Am Roses Products
  • One project submission per participant
  • One winner will be chosen
  • Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “MAR IAR Challenge”
  • Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
  • Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
  • Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
     For my card today I colored up this gorgeous mermaid rubber stamp from The Greeting Farm called SHELLY. Oh my goodness, I LOVE her!! She's printed on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics.

    Copics:
    Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11
    Hair: E43, E47, E49
    Yellow: Y02, YR23, YR24
    Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
    Blue: BG10, BG35, BG72, BG75, BG18

    My paper is from MME Home Glitter 6x6 Paper Pad. The trim is from Walmart. I used Stampendous Oceanic Crushed Glass Glitter around my image. The circles were cute out using C.C. Designs Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies. All of the gorgeous flowers are from I Am Roses!

    These are the flowers I used:
    R43-426 Mixed Rainbow Pastel Color Paper Roses
    S3-624 Mixed Green and Pink Color Cherry Blossoms
    S10-623 Small Pink, Yellow, White Paper Flowers
    ZQL 0-3 Pink Soft Green Roses Leaves

     
    Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until APRIL 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses!! I can't wait to see what you make!

    Hugs,
    Rosie

    1 comment:

    Heidi Brawley said...

    AWE love your very Beautiful card!!!!