Wednesday, March 30, 2016

I Am Roses + C.C. Designs Bee Heidi

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today, I'm sharing this cutie from C.C. Designs called Swiss Pixie Bee Heidi! I think she's so adorable! I love pairing C.C. Designs images with I Am Roses flowers! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics. I decided to go with a different color combo, especially for a bee......pink and purple!

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E04
Hair: E43, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Purple: V12, V15, V17
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Wings: BG10
Flower: N2, B91, B93, B95, YG23, YG67
 
These are the awesome I Am Roses Flowers used on my card:
TOP RIGHT:
 
BOTTOM LEFT:
I used some adorable paper from C.C. Designs Pastel My Belle 6x6 Paper Pad. The sentiment is from C.C. Designs Happy Sentiments and was cut out using Make A Card #2 Die. The purple enamel dots are from C.C. Designs Princess Enamel Dots. The ovals were cut out using Scalloped Ovals Die and Ovals #1 Die.
 
Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until APRIL 8th to link up your project, but remember you must use at least 2 items from I Am Roses!! I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: