Friday, November 27, 2015

LDRS Creative~Saturated Canary Duckie

Happy Black Friday everyone! Do you do all the crazy shopping? I have and never will do black friday sales!! I can't stand crowds or waiting in long lines....drives me bonkers! I'd rather pay full price than go through all that, haha! I'm back today to share my latest card for LDRS Creative using Saturated Canary Duckie. I think this stamp is so stinkin' adorable...LOVE that duckie! She's stamped on Neenah Cardstock and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: Black, C7, V15, BG8
Shirt: BG13, BG18, V15, V17
Skirt: V12, V15, V17, BV08
Socks: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Shoes: C3, C5, C7

I used some random dps and cardstock in my stash. I made the background using the LDRS Dewdrop Circle Die. The top border was made using the LDRS Dewdrop Border Die. The sentiment is from LDRS and is called Girls Rock Sentiments.

Now be sure to head on over to the LDRS Creative Store to check out all the cute stamps and sales that are going on right now!

Have an awesome weekend!
Rosie

No comments: