Monday, October 19, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Mama Elephant BOOTASTIC!

Today I'm sharing my newest card for 7 Kids College Fund, but before I get to it, I just wanted to remind you that there is one more day to enter our current "ANYTHING GOES" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! 

Please be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store before linking your project. :) 
 
Some of my favorite stamps are from Mama Elephant, and 7 Kids has an amazing selection to choose from! Since Halloween is right around the corner I decided to ink up this adorable stamp set called BOOTASTIC! This stamp set also has a coordinating die set available for purchase so you don't have to cut out the stamps by hand...woot woot! I stamped them on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored them with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E0000, E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Green: YG06, YG25, YG67
Purple: V04, V06, V09
Black: C3, C5, C7 
Hat Buckle/Stars: YR21, Y28
Broom: Y02, Y21, YR24, E44, E47
 
I used a dp from Penny Black Beau Jardins 6x6 Paper Pad and distressed the edges with Black Soot Distress Ink. The tree frame is called Memory Box Woodland Tree Silhouette. It's no longer in the store, but you could use Memory Box Grand Forest Archway Die or Memory Box Medium Forest Archway Die.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Remember, when you see a card from any of the DT Members using products you like, please click on the links we provide in our blog posts when you place an order so we can get credit, and continue to make beautiful cards for you to enjoy. :) Have an awesome week my friends!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: