Wednesday, October 7, 2015

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #136: ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The theme for the next 2 weeks is:
 
ANYTHING GOES! 
 
 Just remember to qualify for the TOP 3 and Gift Certificate, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge will end on OCTOBER 20th, 12:00pm MST.
 
For my card today I used this awesome stamp set from Mama Elephant called PHOTO BOMB!! It also has a coordinating die set with 2 different sizes of Polaroid frames available for purchase HERE. I stamped the girls on X-Press It Blending Card and colored them with Copics.
 
Copics:
Girl in Front:
Skin: E11, E13, E15, E18
Hair: C3, C7, Black
Shirt: YG25, YG67, G28
Girl in Back:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Black, C3, C5, C7
 
My dps are from Penny Black Beau Jardins 6x6 Paper Pad. I distressed the edges of my paper with Black Soot Distress Ink. The "i love you" and "friend" sentiments are from Mama Elephant Friend Indeed Clear Stamp Set. The ribbon and pearls were in my stash.
 
 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store: 
Penny Black Beau Jardins 6x6 Paper Pad
Copics 
 
This new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog ends OCTOBER 20th at 12pm MST! I can't wait to see what you create! Be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store on your project before linking!! You can see a lot more amazing inspiration from my fellow DT sisters on the 7 Kids College Fund STORE Blog!
 
Hugs, 
Rosie

No comments: