Friday, August 28, 2015

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps: CandiBean I Can't Reach

Thank Goodness It's Friday!! This is our first week of school and the adjustment back to the early morning routine has definitely had its ups and downs! My son is already asking when summer break is, LOL! You know what's coming around the corner....Christmas! Shocking, right?!! 
 
I've started making Christmas cards, and today I used this super adorable stamp from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps called CandiBean I Can't Reach. I stamped the image on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair/Wood Bench: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Green: YG25, YG67, G28
Mouse: C3, C5, C7, N0, N2, R20
Gold: Y28
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter
 
On my card, I also used the gorgeous Little Darlings Dewdrop Border Die for the top border. The dps are from an older My Mind's Eye paper pad called Winter Wonderland. The flowers are from various places. The cute sentiment is from Mama Elephant.
 
 Now head over to the LDRS Store to get all your cute stamps and amazing dies! If you want to see more amazing creations from my fellow DT sisters, then be sure to head over to the LDRS Inspiration Blog. And don't forget to join us for lots of fun over on the LDRS Facebook Group!
 
Have a great day!
Rosie :)

No comments: