Sunday, August 16, 2015

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps: CandiBean LET IT SNOW

Happy Sunday everyone! As the summer is winding down, I'm realizing that the holidays are quickly approaching! I honestly am in shock at how fast this year is flying by. Do you realize there are only 19 more weeks before Christmas?! Shocking, right?!! 
 
So I've been starting with my Christmas cards, and today I used this super adorable stamp from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps called CandiBean LET IT SNOW. I stamped the image on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E15
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Green: YG25, YG67, G28
Black Boot: C5, C7, Black
Bears: E41, E42, E43, E44 

On my card, I also used a couple of LDRS Dies: The circle doily behind the image with the sentiment was cut out using Little Darlings Dewdrop Circle Die. The gorgeous border below my ribbon is Little Darlings Dewdrop Border Die
 
 Now head over to the LDRS Store to get all your cute stamps and amazing dies! If you want to see more amazing creations from my fellow DT sisters, then head over to the LDRS Blog. And be sure to come have some fun with us on the LDRS Facebook Group!
 
Have a great day!
Rosie :)

No comments: