Sunday, July 19, 2015

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps~SC Girl Power: Pricill

Happy Sunday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps using this adorable girl called SC Girl Power: Pricilla. I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored her with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Eyes/Haire: YG25, YG67, G28
Dress: V12, V15, V17
 
This card is a little different from my normal style. I was inspired by these gorgeous papers from Couture Creations Heart Ease 6x6 Paper Pad and decided to go a little more vintage. The circle doily behind the image was cut out using Little Darlings Dewdrop Circle Die. The gorgeous border below my ribbon is Little Darlings Dewdrop Border Die. The flowers are from I Am Roses and the pearls were in my stash.
 
 Now head over to the LDRS Store to get all your cute stamps and amazing dies! If you want to see more amazing creations from my fellow DT sisters, then head over to the LDRS Blog. And be sure to come have some fun with us on the LDRS Facebook Group!
 
Have a great day!
Rosie :)

No comments: