Thursday, May 7, 2015

The Greeting Farm March Release Preview Day 2~Hoppy Hello & Cuddly Thanks

new goodies
 Today we have Day 2 of Previews for the May Release over on The Greeting Farm Blog! We started showcasing new CLEAR Stamp Sets yesterday on the TGF Blog. These new stamps will be available for purchase in the TGF Store this Friday, May 8th. The clear sets will also have a coordinating DIE Set available for purchase so you don't have to fussy cut any of the stamps, WOOT WOOT!!
  I'm showcasing "Hoppy Hello" and "Cuddly Thanks"! I'm sure you'll agree that these are just the cutest critters ever!
First up is HOPPY HELLO!
 

For my second project I made a Mini Pizza Box. You can find a tutorial HERE. I decided to create a scene with CUDDLY THANKS.

 Now be sure to head over to the TGF Blog to see all the amazing cards from my fellow DT Sisters using Hoppy Hello and Cuddly Thanks! Tomorrow we will be finally have our BLOG HOP where 2 winners will take home 3 clear stamp sets each!
Have an awesome Thursday!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Adorable cards, Rosie! Love the bright and fun colors you used!