Friday, May 8, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Candy Floss Crew Bailey

Happy Friday everyone!! A couple of weeks ago, Little Miss Muffet Stamps introduced a new line of stamps called the Candy Floss Crew! I LOVE them all!! They are so awesome!! I decided to color up this cutie girl name Candy Floss Crew Pippa. Isn't she adorable?!! She's printed on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN3, TN5
Hair: TN3, EB3, EB8
Blue: TB3, TB4, TB5, TB6
Red: DR3, DR5, DR7
Black: IG5, IG8, IG10, Black
 
The new challenge that started yesterday on the LMMS Challenge Blog is MANY LAYERS! I tried with lots of paper layers on this card....well more than I usually have, LOL! I used some awesome and adorable dps from Pink Paisley Pen Pal 12x12 paper pad and a sketch from I {heart} Sketches.
 
You have 11 days to enter our "ROUND IN CIRCLES" challenge on the LMMS Challenge Blog. I hope to see you all participating! Also, be sure to check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps and dies!
 
 If you want to stay up-to-date on LMMS news and have some fun, come join us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulously gorgeous creation and those colours are just as stunning.xx
{aNNie My Personal Blog}

Mojca said...

Really gorgeous card Rosie! Hugs! Mojca