Thursday, May 7, 2015

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps~SC Girl Power: Little Loves

Happy Thursday everyone! My blog is extra busy today, haha! I'm back to share my latest card for Little Darlings Rubber Stamps using this adorable gal called Saturated Canary Girl Power: Little Loves. I LOVE butterflies so I had to have this fabulous stamp! She is stamped on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.
 
 Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, TN3, TN5
Eyes: LG5, JG2
Lips: DR1, DR5, DR6
Hair: TN3, EB3, EB8
Dress: BT2, BT4, BT5
Butterfly: BT4, BT5, CR5, GB4

TIP OF THE DAY: I sprinkled Aged Taupe Frantage Embossing powder around my image, and used my Toaster to heat it from underneath to keep the particles from flying around! By using the toaster I can control where the particles go and if there are any on her face I can move them off before I heat it.

I used some dps from My Mind's Eye. The wood frame came from Michaels. I kept my card pretty simple to give it the feeling of a portrait hanging on the wall.

Now head over to the LDRS Store to get all your cute stamps and amazing dies! If you want to see more amazing creations from my fellow DT sisters, then head over to the LDRS Blog. And be sure to come have some fun with us on the LDRS Facebook Group!
 
Have a great Thursday!
Rosie :)

No comments: