Thursday, May 21, 2015

Little Darlings Rubber Stamps~CandiBean Love Is In The Air: Penny's Friends

Happy Thursday everyone! I'm in California visiting my friend and we've had some opportunities to craft together. Today, I'm back to share my card featuring this adorable gal from Little Darlings Rubber Stamps called CandiBean Love Is In The Air: Penny's Friend. So CUTE right?!!

The scene is stamped on Xpress It Blending Card and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E02, E11, E04
Hair: E44, E47, E79
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV66
Teal: BG15, BG34, BG49, BG57
Green: YG23, G04, G17, G28
Bird: B14, B26, Y06
Bear: E11, E15, E44
Mushroom: R22, R24, R27, R29, R34
Sky BG0000
 
I used dps from My Mind's Eye HAPPIER 6x6 Paper Pad. All the other elements were from my friend's stash of supplies.
 
 Now head over to the LDRS Store to get all your cute stamps and amazing dies! If you want to see more amazing creations from my fellow DT sisters, then head over to the LDRS Blog. And be sure to come have some fun with us on the LDRS Facebook Group!
 
Have a great Thursday!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Judging by the photos you and Ren are having awonderful time, which is awesome!! :D
It's nice to craft with a friend, isn't it? The card you made is very sweet!
Hugs! xx