Friday, May 29, 2015

I Am Roses + MiC Michelle

One of the things I LOVE on my cards is flowers and I Am Roses carries some of the most gorgeous paper flowers for all your crafting needs!! They have amazing prices and they ship quickly!!
 
I love pairing the IAR flowers with the images from Make it Crafty. For my card today I colored up MiC Michelle. She's one of the digis you get for free when you purchase the new e-book from Zoe called Basic Techniques When Colouring Faces. You can read more about this book and portrait coloring HERE.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Eyes: G14, G28
Lips: R24, R27, R29, R89
Shirt: BG13, BG15, BG18, YR21, YR24, YR27

My dps are from Basic Grey Hey Girl 6x6 Paper Pad. The ADORE ticket sentiment is from Tim Holtz. The ribbon is from my stash.
 
These are the gorgeous flowers I used from the I AM ROSES Store:
 
 Now, don't forget to come play along with us on the IAR Challenge Blog using flowers from the IAR STORE. You have until JUNE 8th to link up your project. I can't wait to see what you make!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

No comments: