Sunday, May 10, 2015

Crafter's Companion~Kimono Paper Moon

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you've had an awesome weekend so far! I'm back today to share a card for Crafter's Companion USA using Paper Moon from the new Kimono Series of stamps, dies and embossing folders! They are all so gorgeous and I love them all!! She's stamped on Spectrum Noir Premium White Cardstock and colored with Spectrum Noir Markers.

Spectrum Noir Markers:
Skin: FS1
Pink: BP3, BP4, BP6
Teal: BT3, BT4, BT5
Moon: IG1, IG3, Colorless Blender
Blue Background: TB6, TB9
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen

I used some oriental papers in my stash that I received from a friend a few years back. They've just been sitting around waiting to be used and now they got a chance to shine! The colors in the background paper inspired the colors of my image. The sentiment comes with the Paper Moon Stamp Set. Those awesome butterflies were made using Die'sire Essentials Dies-Beautiful Butterflies and Shimmering Cardstock Gold Pearl.

Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for all sorts of inspiration by my fellow DT Sisters, and to see some of the new product coming to the store! And don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion FB Page for even more ideas!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

No comments: