Saturday, May 23, 2015

Crafter's Companion~Butterfly Silk

Crafter's Companion
Happy Saturday everyone! I hope you've had an awesome weekend so far! I'm back today to share a card for Crafter's Companion USA using Butterfly Silk from the new Kimono Series of stamps, dies and embossing folders! LOVE them all!

Spectrum Noir:
Skin: FS1, FS2, FS3, FS5
Hair: IG5, IG8, IG10
Pink: BP1, BP4, PB7
Flowers: BP1
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen

All the elements including the decorative papers came from my friend's stash. I kept the layout pretty simple so the image would be the main focal point. The sentiment is also included in the Butterfly Silk Stamp Set.

Be sure to check out the Crafter's Companion Blog for all sorts of inspiration by my fellow DT Sisters, and to see some of the new product coming to the store! And don't forget to check out the Crafter's Companion FB Page for even more ideas!

Have an awesome week!
Rosie :)

No comments: