Monday, May 18, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~Mama Elephant Arctic Penguins + By DIEzyne Dies

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had an awesome weekend! My was busy getting ready for my trip to Cali! I can't wait to see my friend for a week. It's going to be a nice little vacation! :)
 
I thought I'd pull out these cute and adorable Arctic Penguins from Mama Elephant today because I LOVE them! 7 Kids also carries the matching die set to these stamps. They are my fave and require very little coloring! I just used an orange sharpie for the beaks and feet and a red one for the hearts. :)


There seems to be a rise on Clean and Simple cards lately so I decided to give it a go. I just used white cardstock and a couple of dies from By DIEzyne Dies, along with a square punch. The panel behind the penguins is embossed with Crafter's Companion Petite Dots 6x6 Embossing Folder. I used a Copic Multiliner to draw in the dots and lines. The sentiment is from Mama Elephant Everyday Greetings Clear Stamp Set.

No comments: