Friday, February 20, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Celeste Amberglow Cupcake Party

Little Miss Muffet Stamps 
 Happy Friday everyone! I hope you are ready to wind down and enjoy your weekend! We are headed to see family and celebrate birthdays for my MIL and SIL. I love those two ladies and am always glad to see them and spend some quality time with them! A lot of my friends have birthdays this month....WOWZERS!

My card today features this adorable gal called Celeste Amberglow Cupcake Party. I'm using some new paper today from Spectrum Noir....and I love it especially the thickness of it!

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R59
Blue: BG10, BG18, BG53, BG57
White: N0, C3, Colorless Blender
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker
 
Not only are friends and family having birthday, but Little Miss Muffet is also celebrating it's 4th birthday, WOOT WOOT!! We are having a Birthday Challenge on the LMMS Challenge Blog and lots of game with prizes on the LMMS Facebook Page. We hope you come and play along with us!!
 
http://www.littlemissmuffetstamps.com/New-Stuff_c_80.html
 
I decided to use the new Celeste Amberglow Cupcake Party to make a birthday card! The decorative papers are from American Crafts Everyday 6x6 Paper Pad. The awesome sentiment is from Mama Elephant. The pink ribbon is from Walmart and the cute burlap butterfly is from Petaloo.
 
 Just a reminder that we have TWO challenges going on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. One is ANYTHING GOES and the new one is the Birthday Challenge. Also, be sure to check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps! And, if you want to stay up-to-date on LMMS news and have some fun, come join us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

2 comments:

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE your Gorgeous Bday card!!!! We have a bday party to go to this Saturday for a Nephew. His bday was last month though. I don't know what's up with the late bday party though. Have a wonderful weekend!!!
hugs, Heidi

Unknown said...

Rosie, I really love this card! Your coloring is awesome as always and I so love the designing of it! xoxox