Wednesday, February 25, 2015

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #120: ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The theme for the next 2 weeks is an easy one....

ANYTHING GOES! 

This challenge ends on MARCH 10th, 12:00pm MST. Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prize! 

I can't believe February is almost over. It just seemed to fly by. We've been experiencing ice storms the past couple of days in Texas, and my little boy was out of school Monday and Tuesday. Now we have a snow storm coming in so we'll see if he has school today. I'm kind of hoping it gets canceled one more day! I'm loving the sleeping-in thing, haha!!

I'm still in LOVE mode since it is February. :) So I decided to color up this cute, adorable girl from C.C. Designs called Swiss Pixie Angel Wings. I absolutely LOVE her!! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics. I also added lots of sparkle to her dress, wings, and hearts using the Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker. Then I sprinkles Stampendous Aged Teal and Chunky White Embossing Enamel around the edges of my image.

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13

Hair: E44, E47, E49

Blue: BG10, BG18, BG53, BG57

Pink: R81, R83, R85

Wings: C3, N0, Colorless Blender

Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

Often when I am struggling with my cardmaking I turn to sketches. So today I'm using Sketch 189 from the Deconstructing Jen Blog. I used some gorgeous dps from Simple Stories Vintage Bliss 6x6 Paper Pad and distressed the edges with Range Black Soot Distress Ink. The cute sentiment is from Mama Elephant's Everyday Greetings Clear Stamp Set. I raised the image panel on pop dots for added dimension. The small pink pearls are from Doodlebug Design Cupcake Mini Pearls.
 Products from the 7 Kids College Fund STORE:
 
Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge ends on MARCH 10th at 12:00pm MST. 

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw this is really pretty! I just love the little girl and gorgeous colours. hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

The little angel is cute. But what I really like from this post was the introduction to the 7 kids College fund site. What a great resource.