Friday, January 16, 2015

Little Miss Muffet Stamps~Swings 'n Slides Butterflies

Little Miss Muffet Stamps 

I'm back today to share my latest card for Little Miss Muffet Stamps, but before I get to that I wanted to let you know a new challenge started yesterday on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. It's ANYTHING GOES...easy peasy!! We hope you play along with us! :) 


My card today features one of my favorite LMM stamps called Swings 'n Slides Butterflies! She's so stinkin' adorable, and I LOVE butterflies so she was a perfect addition to my collection. I stamped her on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R89
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, C7
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Sky: B000
Grass: G21, G24, YG23, YG67
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

I used some dps from Authentique, and a few different dies from Memory Box: Delicate Butterfly Arch Die, Solid Arch Background Die, and Precious Butterflies Die. The ticket with the word SOAR is from Tim Holtz. The ribbon is from my stash.

 Now be sure to link up your "ANYTHING GOES" creation on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. And check out the LMMS STORE to get some amazing stamps! Also, come join in all the fun on our Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up-to-date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie