Monday, January 12, 2015

7 Kids College Fund~C.C. Designs Swiss Pixie Angel Wings

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had an awesome weekend! I'm in California today attending CHA!! It's a huge Craft Convention held in Anaheim, CA. I'm seeing lots of amazing and new things!! It's a lot of FUN!!
 
Don't forget, you still have one more day to enter our current Anything Goes challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prize! Challenge #117 will start this Wednesday!
 
My card showcases this stamp from one of my fave stamp companies C.C. Designs. She's called Swiss Pixie ANGEL WINGS. I think she's one of my fave stamps....I LOVE her!! I can't tell you enough how excited I am that 7 Kids College Fund is now carrying C.C. Designs in the STORE!! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink. I like the softness of the brown outline.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Dress: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18
Hearts: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09, RV19, Star Dust Stickles
Wings: BG10, N0, Star Dust Stickles
 
The circle die that I used on my card is from By DIE-Zyne Dies Stitched Circles from C.C. Designs....love the stitched edge! I used dps from Authentique RADIANT 6x6 Paper Pad. I used flowers from various companies. The fushia burlap butterfly is from Petaloo, and the sentiment is from Tim Holtz. The ribbon and pearls are from my stash.
 
 
Have an awesome week this week! See you back here soon!
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Waw ... can't say anything else but stunning! Love the image and the layout is so pretty. Hugs! Mojca