Wednesday, January 28, 2015

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #118: ANYTHING GOES!

**If you are looking for the C.C. Designs DoveArt Blog Hop, please scroll down!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog! The theme for the next 2 weeks is an easy one....

ANYTHING GOES!

This challenge ends on February 10th, 12:00pm MST. Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prize!
 
It's almost February so I'm working on my Valentine's Day cards. It's hard to believe January is almost over...where did it go? C.C. Designs recently release some adorable Valentine/Love themed stamps so I had to use this cutie called Swiss Pixie Cupid...LOVE her!!
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13, R20
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R89
Wings: BG10, C3
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker
  
Upon first glance, my card looks like a normal card. However, I used these cool dies from By Die-zyne Dies to create an easel card! They are so easy to use and make this style of card a breeze to put together....they are my favorite tool for card-making!
 
 I used some gorgeous dps from Echo Park SPLENDID SUNSHINE 6x6 Paper Pad. The fushia burlap flower is from Petaloo. 

  Products from the 7 Kids College Fund STORE:
 
Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge ends on February 10th at 12:00pm MST.

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

I'm asking the same question myself - where did January go?!

Your Valentine's day card is very beautiful. I like the rich vibrant colours and the adorable image.

Hugs! xx