Tuesday, December 30, 2014

C.C. Designs New Release Preview Day 1

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope y'all are having a great week so far! This week is a busy one on my blog...I'm gonna need a vacation after my vacation, LOL! 

Today starts Day 1 of PREVIEWS for the new stamps arriving in the C.C. Designs Store on January 3rd (this Saturday). My 8x8 altered frame below showcases two of these adorable angels hitting the store soon: Cupid and Angel Wings!! I LOVE them!! 

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13, R20
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R89
Wings: BG10, C3
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Pen

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13, R20
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R56
Red: R22, R27, R29, R89
Wings: BG10, C3
Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker

I used dps from Carta Bella Devoted 6x6 Paper Pad. I distressed all the edges with Walnut Stain ink. These stamps come with coordinating die-cuts (Cupid Outline and Angel Wings Outline) to cut out the shape of the image with extra shapes too...like hearts, wings, Love U, etc. The paper die-cuts on this altered frame are the extra dies in the sets. I also used some of the extras from another new die called Make a Card #2. The rest of the embellies are stickers and flowers from Michaels.

Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs BLOG to see all the creations from my fellow DT sisters! They are amazing and you'll get to see more of these adorable angels! And don't forget these new stamps and dies will be in the store on January 3rd!!

Have a great week!
Rosie : )

3 comments:

Alexandra♥ said...

I so love this altered frame!!! Have I already told you that? :) hh
Happy New Year, Rosie!

Hugs,
Alexandra

Unknown said...

This is so cute. What frame did you use? Is it available somewhere?

Ann Marie Governale said...

Oh my soooo loving these new stamps!! Beautiful montage of images, Rosemary.. gorgeous as always! xxx Ann Marie