Wednesday, December 31, 2014

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #116: ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you've been having a wonderful week so far! It's New Year's Eve...are you doing anything exciting today? We are going to visit some of Paul's family. They are a fun bunch and our son is excited to see some of his extended family. :)

Today starts a new challenge over on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is and easy one: 

ANYTHING GOES! 

This challenge ends on January 13th, 12:00pm MST. Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prize! 

My card today showcases this cute girl from C.C. Designs called Snowballed Heidi. I think she's so adorable!! I love that 7 Kids College Fund will now be carrying stamps and dies from C.C. Designs...they are totally AWESOME!!

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13, R20
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
Red: R22, R27, R29, R89
Snow: N0, N2, Colorless Blender

My dps are from Simple Stories Homespun. I distressed the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink. The awesome sentiment is from Mama Elephant Everyday Greetings Clear Stamp Set.

 Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

   Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge ends on January 13th at 12:00pm MST.

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

Enjoy the time with your family! :) We are staying at home today - we'll watch some movies, drink cocoa ... We are planning to have a nice time. :)

Your card is adorable! I like the cutie you used an those snowflakes. Fab card! :)

Before I go I would like to thank you for all the smiles you've brought to my face this year and for all the surprises, inspiration, sweet comments you left on my creations and most of all - for your friendship. Love xa girl!

I wish you (and your family) an amazing New Year!

Big hugs! xx

Mojca said...

oh the image is so lovely and I am am really in love with your pretty bows, and the sentiment is just gorgeous! Wishing you a happy new year, let it be a creative one! hugs! Mojca