Wednesday, November 19, 2014

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #113: ANYTHING GOES + FALL COLORS!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you've been having a wonderful week so far! Today starts a new challenge over on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. The theme for the next two weeks is:
 
ANYTHING GOES with an optional Twist of FALL COLORS!
 
Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prize! 
 
My card today showcases this gorgeous stamp called Saturated Canary AUTUMN. She was so much fun to color!! I absolutely LOVE Saturated Canary stamps and have most of them. The rubber stamps are in the 7 Kids College Fund Store at an amazing price too! She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card, and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Lips: R20, R22
Brown: E41, E42, E43
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR09, YR27
Green: G21, G24, G28
Ground: G20, G21, N2, N0, W5
Sky: B000
 
Around my stamped image I added Stampendous Frantage Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel. My dps are from Echo Park Everyday Eclectic 6x6 Paper Pad. I distressed the paper all over with Walnut Stain Distress Ink so take out the white areas. I used a few doilies behind the image...two were rubbed with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and one I kept white. The flowers, ribbon and pearls were in my stash.

Supplies from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge ends on December 2nd at 12:00pm MST.
 
Have a great week!  
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I love your bow, did you use a device to make it or just freehand it?

Alexandra♥ said...

hi Rosie! this card is truly stunning!!

hugs,
Alexandra

Lizzy Smith said...

Oh this is so so pretty! I love how you have done the background. I almost bought that color of frantage from 7 Kids but then worried about the color. Now I wish I wouldve purchased it. TFS Lizzy