Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Greeting Farm SSSC PUPPY LOVE!

Happy Thursday everyone!! I hope you're having a great week so far. I'm back today to share my card using Stamp #7 from The Greeting Farm's Super Secret Stamp Club. 

What's the Super Secret Stamp Club? 

The SSSC releases a set of 3 stamps for a special price during an enrollment period. We just had an enrollment period at the beginning of September that is now closed, however in a couple more months we'll have another sign-up period. We always release the SSSC stamps individually in the store a few months down the road so you'll always have an opportunity to purchase them individually at a later date. But the best deal is to get them as part of the SSSC! I've been a part of the SSSC since the beginning and I have LOVED each stamp!! You won't be disappointed....believe me!

The stamp I used today is called PUPPY LOVE and let me tell ya....I am in LOVE with this cutie patootie!! Now, keep an eye out in October because this cutie pie will be released in the TGF STORE for purchase!!

I stamped Puppy Love onto Xpress It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored him with Copic Markers.

2014-09-18 Puppy Love (closeup)
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Vest/Shoes: C3, C5, C7
Shirt/Heart: YR09, YR04, YR02
Pants: B91, B93, B95, B99
Puppy: E42, E43, E44, R20
Banner: YR02, YR04, YR09, B93, B99, YG23, YG67

My adorable papers are from Doodlebug Hip Hip Hooray 6x6 paper pad. The banner die is from Joanna Sheen Signature Dies. My sentiment is from Our Daily Bread Designs. The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby and the green rhinestones were in my stash. :)

2014-09-18 Puppy Love (full view)
Don't forget to check out September's New Releases in the STORE! Joni and I will be back in October to showcase Puppy Love and some other surprises for you! :) Check back tomorrow for a new Farm Fresh Friday too. :)

Hugs,
Rosie :)

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Very bright and fun card. I like the sweet image and that big bow is a perfect finishing touch. :)
Hugs! xx