Monday, September 1, 2014

Make it Colourful Challenge #13: Two Tone Monochromatic and Abstract Background!

**If you are looking for my The Greeting Farm post please scroll down.

 I have some awesome news to share again! I've been asked to join the Make it Colourful Challenge Team. I'm not sure about this one because all of these ladies rock at coloring!! I have so much to learn and these challenges definitely take me out of my comfort zone. But I guess that's how we learn and become better right?!!

Today starts a new MONTHLY challenge on the Make it Colourful Blog. The theme this time around is:

TWO TONE MONOCHROMATIC & ABSTRACT BACKGROUND INSPIRATION

This challenge was inspired by the amazing works of Jason Siew. Essentially it is just like coloring a monochrome image but we want you to choose ‘TWO’ colours and blend them towards one another.
Remember to use a Make it Crafty image and upload your projects to the MiC store gallery.

10344766_703475689700927_5733417317323244785_n

Here is my try at this challenge using ENCHANTED MERMAID. I did chicken out on doing the abstract background. I got scared!! I didn't want to mess up the work I already put into just the coloring!!

Copics:
Purple: BV00, V02, BV04, BV17
Pink: R81, R83, R85, R39, R89
Colorless Blender


We’d love to see you share your work of art with us. Don’t be afraid like me because YOU can do it too!! You just have to start it and then it will come together. You’re more than welcome to share your progress, possible disasters and when you triumph with us in the Facebook group here.

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Anita said...

Wow Rosie, this is absolutely amazing! Congrats on your new dt!

Janice W. said...

Congratulations and your mermaid is awesome!