Wednesday, September 24, 2014

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #109: Anything Goes with a twist of Ribbon or Lace

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you've been having a wonderful week so far! Today starts a new challenge over on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. Our theme for the next two weeks is:

ANYTHING GOES with an optional twist of Ribbon or Lace!! 
 
Just be sure to use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store to be eligible for the prizes!! 
 
My card today showcases this gorgeous stamp from DoCrafts called Simply Gorjuss The Pretend Friend...she's so adorable!! I stamped her with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card, and colored her with Copics. I also added lots of glitter to the entire image with my new favorite...Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker!
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Blue: BG10, BG55, BG57
Toy: E42, E43, E44, R83, BG53, BG57
Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker 

The oval frame around my image was cut out using Spellbinders Floral Ovals Nestabilities...my favorite!! I added Stampendous Frantage Aged Rose Embossing Enamel and Walnut Stain Distress Ink around the oval part of my image. The colorful dps are from Echo Park Summer Bliss 6x6 Paper Pad. I used the Wild Rose Studio Woodland Border Die to make the bottom border. And that awesome Happy Birthday Garland is from Memory Box.
 
 Supply List from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:
 
Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store. This challenge ends on October 7th at 12:00pm MST.
 
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

No comments: