Monday, July 28, 2014

7 Kids College Fund~DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss Ladybird

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I'm back today to share details on my newest creation for 7 Kids College Fund. Before I get to that, don't forget you still have a couple more days to enter our current "Anything Goes" challenge on the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. 

My card today showcases this beautiful stamp from DoCrafts called Simply Gorjuss Ladybird. She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card, and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R89
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black, Colorless Blender
Ground: W5, N0, N2, N4

My dps are from Echo Park WE ARE FAMILY 6x6 Paper Pad...love this pad!! I used Black Soot DI around the edges of my dps. The butterfly cascade die is from an awesome die company called Die-Namites. The sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio Birthday Circles Clear Stamp Set.

Supply List from the 7 Kids College Fund Store:

DoCrafts Simply Gorjuss Ladybird Cling Stamp
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink

Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3 on our challenges, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store
 
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Pysselbus said...

This is soooo beautiful!! Love the bold colors and the bow really dots the i. And the coloring is amazing!!

Hugs
Linda

Mojca said...

waw such gorgeous creation rosie, love the embellishment and lovely colours, red & black are my fav. hugs! Mojca