Friday, June 13, 2014

Little Miss Muffet~Swings 'n Slides Ice Cream Bench

Little Miss Muffet Stamps
TGIF everyone! Hope it's been a great week for you! We are on summer break so everyday is a Friday around here, haha! I'm not sure if that's actually good or bad. We're fortunate we have a community pool because my son loves to swim. The only bad this is that it's been storming this week so that's put a damper on our pool fun. We'll see how the rest of the weekend goes, but hopefully the sun stays out!
 
Today, I'm sharing my latest card using a couple of Little Miss Muffet stamps. Before I get to my card, I just wanted to remind you of our current "FUNKY HAIR" challenge on the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog. You still have about 4 days to enter!
 
This sentiment is so AWESOME! It's called Swings 'n Slides Sweet Sentiments and pretty much sums up my love for my son and hubby, hahaha! They know I LOVE me some ice cream!
 
I decided to make an Easel Card using the matching stamp called Swings 'n Slides Ice Cream Bench....cute couple aren't they?!!
 
Copics:
BOY:
Skin: E01, E02, E11, E13
Hair: C5, C7, Black
Shirt: R24, R27, R29, B91, B93, B95, B99, N0, N2
Pants: B91, B93, B95
Shoes: E42, E43, E44

GIRL:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Blue: BG10, BG18, BG53, BG57
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Popcicle: RV02, RV04

Bench: E42, E43, E44
Grass: G21, G24, G28, YG95
Sky: B000

So did you notice my mistake?? Yeah, I totally forgot to color the ice cream on the cone that the little boy is holding!! DUH!! I guess in the meantime, you can imagine it to be any flavor you want, haha!

 My dps are from Echo Park SUMMER BLISS 6x6 Paper Pad. The corners are a Whimsy Corner Die. The ribbon is from Walmart.
 
 Now, don't forget to come "Like" us on the Little Miss Muffet FB Page to stay up to date on all our news. If we get more likes, we'll get some more freebies!!

Head over to the LMM Challenge Blog to link up your FUNKY HAIR projects. You've got 4 more days to participate with us.
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

2 comments:

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Adorable Rosie, I specifically like the coconut icecream! ;) xx

aussie aNNie said...

So sweety is this image and card...xx
The Journey is the Start