Saturday, June 14, 2014

By LORi Designs~Puddle Jumper MELODY

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm back today with my latest card for By LORi Designs. We've introduced lots of new digis over the last couple of weeks from Lori, her daughter Ella, and our newest artist Dawn Moore. Be sure to head over to the BLD Store to snatch up all the latest and greatest digis!!
 
My card today features Puddle Jumper MELODY. Isn't she adorable?!! She's printed on Neenah Super Smooth Cardstock and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R89
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
 
My papers and the word SUMMER are from Simple Stories Summer Fresh 6x6 Paper Pad. The ribbon is from Walmart. I used the Marianne Design Passe Partout Oval Die for the oval frame behind Melody. That awesome Clothesline Die is from Little Miss Muffet Stamps.
 
 Be sure to head over to the BLD Store to check out all the creations from my fellow DT Sisters and also to snatch up all of these cuties!!
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

Mojca said...

Waw such an amazing card, just love your colouring and a cute image. hugs! Mojca