Saturday, June 28, 2014

By LORi Designs~Puddle Jumper Bonnie

Happy Saturday everyone! I'm back today with my latest card for By LORi Designs. We've introduced lots of new digis over the last couple of weeks from Lori, her daughter Ella, and our newest artist Dawn Moore. Be sure to head over to the BLD Store to snatch up all the latest and greatest digis!!
My card today features Puddle Jumper Bonnie. Isn't she adorable?!! She's printed on X-Press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker
Blue: B91, B93, B95, B99
White: C3, N0, N2, Colorless Blender
My gorgeous digital papers are from MicheleRDesign FLORAL ELEGANCE. The sentiment is from MicheleRDesign SHABBY FLOWERS Elements Pack 2. I wanted the sentiment to stand out a little more so I did go over it with a black pen. The rest of the card is pretty simple. I just added a couple of different ribbons and some sparkly rhinestones.

 Be sure to head over to the BLD Store to check out all the creations from my fellow DT Sisters and also to snatch up all of these cuties!!

Have a great weekend!
Rosie :)

1 comment:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Rosie, Super creative card, love the image as well...enjoy your weekend...aNNie ♥
The Journey is the Start