Wednesday, June 18, 2014

7 Kids College Fund Challenge #102: ANYTHING GOES!

Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you've been having a great week so far. Today starts a new challenge at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. 

The theme for the next two weeks is: 

ANYTHING GOES! 

Today, I've used this gorgeous stamp from DoCrafts called Simply Gorjuss Ladybird. I love this entire line of stamps!! The Gorjuss Girl line is seriously one of my top faves!! She's stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto X-Press It Blending Card, and colored with Copics. I then colored over her clothes with the Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker. It's hard to tell in the photos, but her dress and tights are sparkly.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E13
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R24, R27, R29, R59
Blue: BG10, BG18, BG53, BG57
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black
Wink of Stella Clear

My cute dps are from Echo Park We Are Family 6x6 Paper Pad. I cut my image out using the Spellbinders Floral Ovals Nestabilities Die. I heat-embossed some Stampendous Aged Marine Embossing Enamel around my image. Then I added glue around the oval edge and dipped the edge in Stampendous Oceanic Crushed Glass Glitter. My sentiment is from Wild Rose Studio Birthday Circles Stamps Set, and it's backed by a Wild Rose Studio Flower Circle Die. I handmade the gorgeous, red flower from Sizzix Dahlia Flower Thinlets Die.

Wild Rose Studio Birthday Circles Clear Stamps 
Zig Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker 
Scor-Tape 

We hope to see you playing along with us over the next 2 weeks. Remember to be eligible for the gift certificate and the Top 3, you must use a stamp carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store.

Have a great week!
 Rosie

5 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Morning Rosie from cold Australia, love this most gorgeous card with the most beautiful colour combo...wow lovely all over and for a great cause....aNNie ♥
The Journey is the Start

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Beautiful. Your colouring blows me away every time x

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Beautiful. Your colouring blows me away every time x

Colette said...

Gorgeous! your colouring is amazing and I love those colours together, hugs, Colette xx

cebelica said...

Gorgeous card Rosie. That big red flower you made looks fantastic. Hugs! xx