Friday, May 9, 2014

By LORi Designs~So Ella Release and a new artist to BLD!

Happy Friday everyone! I'm so glad the weekend is finally here!! I can't wait to spend some quality time with my little boy. He always brings a smile to my face. This weekend he said he wanted to spoil me, but with my money because he doesn't have any...isn't he so sweet? He can't keep a secret though for the life of him, LOL! They are making Mother's Day projects at school and whatever he brings home he has to give it to me right away. He always asks if I want it now or to wait until Sunday. When I say I'll wait until Sunday he still gives it to me!! He just can't help himself, hahaha!

We have some special things going on today at By LORi Designs. First, we are introducing some new images drawn by Lori's 9-year-old daughter Ella. She is soooo talented...just like her momma! We had a "So Ella" release a couple of weeks ago. Well, Ella is on fire and drawing up more so today we have another release. These cuties are now in the BLD Store:

So Ella - Bible Girl
So Ella - Skater Girl
So Ella - Gamer Boy
So Ella - Super Girl

My card today features Gamer Boy....LOVE him!! My son is totally into Minecraft so I had to make this card for him. We are even doing a Minecraft birthday party for him this summer. I found lots of free printables online. Now I just have to find the time to hand-make everything!! I found the sentiment on Deviant Art (deviantart.com). The dp right behind it was part of a free Minecraft Digital Paper Pack HERE. The striped dp was in my stash.

 
We also have a new artist joining the BLD team. Her name is Dawn Moore and she draws the cutest animals!! She's been drawing digis for a while and has a lot of freebies on her blog, Lost in Paper Scraps. But now she's creating new digis for By LORi Designs. I LOVED coloring these cuties up and I know you will enjoy them also!!

I made two cards, one featuring Bird with Lollipop and one card showcasing her Turtle image.


I used a Mojo Monday Sketch for my turtle card. When you are running out of ideas, sketches help out tremendously to get past those creative blocks. Be sure to head over to the BLD Store to snatch up your new digis!!

Have a great weekend!
Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Mojca said...

al three are gorgeous Rosie! The one with the turtle especially. Hugs! MOjca

cebelica said...

I've heard about Minecraft before, but I wasn't sure what kind of game it was. Now I just had to google it and educate myself. ;)
That Minecraft card is really awesome and so are the oother two. These animals are so darn cute!!!
Hugs! xx