Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!!

I'm back today to announce the winner of my blog candy featuring The Greeting Farm's Secret Stamp Club image called FAIREST! I want to thank each and every one of you who stopped by and left me awesome comments!! I appreciate all the kind words and wish I could give each of you something!! You are all AMAZING!!

So without further delay, the random winner of the prize shown above is....
 

Please email me at: rosemary_bridges at yahoo dot com with your mailing address so I can get your goodies in the mail.

Thank you all for playing along with us at The Greeting Farm! I hope to have some more blog candy up soon!!

Hugs,
Rosie :)


1 comment:

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wahoo...so excited!!! Love that image and that embossing folder is wonderful!!! Thank you so much!!