Sunday, January 19, 2014

Chi Chi Memories~Winter Sport Girl!

  I'm back today to share my latest card for Chi Chi Memories using Winter Sport Girl from the New Release of 2014 - Winter Sport:

http://www.chichimemories.com/product.php?id_product=132 

I think she's so adorable and perfect for so many occasions including winter cards, birthdays, and of course Christmas Cards! I printed her on X-Press It Blending Card and colored her with Copics.
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Green: G21, G24, G28
Blue: B00, B02, B04, B05
Gray: C3, C5, C7

I decided to try out a different shaped card today and thought the Circular Side Step Card was perfect for creating a little snow scene. You can find the tutorial HERE. I found the green, glittery paper for the trees from Walmart. The dps and sentiment are from My Mind's Eye Winter Wonderland 6x6 Paper Pad. I embossed the white cardstock with a Cuttlebug Snowflakes embossing folder.
 You can view more inspiration on the Chi Chi Memories Blog HERE!! Be sure to visit the STORE to get your digis. You won't be disappointed!!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

5 comments:

cebelica said...

Oh, she's a cutie for sure. Your card is amazing! HugS! xx

Mojca said...

oh she is so so cute! Lovely shape too. Hugs! MOjca

Anita said...

Gorgeous card Rosie. Hope you're feeling better.

ccmchallenge said...

lovely card. :)

Eva Gro said...

Beuatiful card! And great coloring!
Hugs
Eva DT TPS