Tuesday, December 31, 2013

By LORi Designs~Winter Brian

Happy Tuesday and New Years Eve everyone! So do you have big plans to bring in the New Year? We don't do much as far as celebrating. We'll have a low key night with my family and our little boy (who's getting to be not-so-little anymore). Generally we stay home and just hang out. I don't like to be out on the roads with crazy, drunk people! Whatever your plans, I hope you all stay safe and wish you many blessing in the upcoming year!
 
Today the design team is showcasing some of the BLD Winter images. I used the super adorable Winter Brian from By LORi Designs. He's printed on X-press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47
Green: G21, G24, G28
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
Gray: C3, C5, C7
I think my dps are from DCWV. The white ribbon is from Walmart. The top snowflake border is from Joy Crafts and the crystal bling is from my stash.

Be sure to head over to the By LORi Designs Digi Shop to see the fabulous creations from my fellow DT Sisters and to order your CUTE BLD Stamps!! You'll definitely want to stock up on these adorable winter digi stamps....I have a feeling there's more cold weather to come.
 
Have a great week and be sure to check back here throughout the week for more cards. It's a busy week for me! :)
 
Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

Mojca said...

oh the card looks really pretty. hope you had a lovely new year's celebration and wishing you all the best in 2014! hugs! Mojca

cebelica said...

I know what you mean not wanting to be on the road for New Year. I prefer to stay in as well. FOr the first time in quite a while me and my bf were home alone for New Year. It was a nice change.
I like all the bling on your card. And the image is cute too. :) Beautifully done!
Hugs! xx