Wednesday, December 18, 2013

7 Kids College Fund Challenge~ANYTHING GOES!

**If you are looking for my card for The Paper Shelter, please scroll down or click HERE.

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I hope you all have had a great week so far! It's time for another 7 Kids College Fund Challenge and for the rest of the year the challenges for our customers will be: 

ANYTHING GOES!

Just be sure to use a stamp sold in the 7 Kids College Fund Store in order to be eligible for the prize and top 3!!

Those of us on the Design Team will be switching things up a bit. Even though our challenge will be "Anything Goes", we decided to add a twist of GOLD and SILVER for our cards today!! So be sure to head over to the 7 Kids Challenge Blog to see all the creations from my fellow DT Sisters!!
On my card today I used this super adorable and versatile image called Gorjuss Girls I GAVE YOU MY HEART stamp from DoCrafts! She was stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
Gold Sharpie Paint Pen

My dps are from DCWV Jolly Whimsy 12x12 Paper Pad. The oval frame behind the image was cut using Spellbinders Floral Ovals Nestabilities. I used some Stampendous Frantage Aged Taupe Embossing Enamel around the edges of the white oval. To make the poinsettia, I used my favorite Spellbinders Poinsettia Creations Shapabilities die. I cut the pieces out of kraft cardstock and colored them with a Gold Sharpie (not the paint pen, but the regular gold sharpie permanent marker). Then I curled the petals before assembling and added Melissa Frances Pewter pearls to the center. The gold trim, gold ribbon, and charm were in my stash.

 DoCrafts Gorjuss Girls I GAVE YOU MY HEART Stamp

Now don't forget to be eligible for the prize and top 3 be sure to use an image carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store! This challenge ends on December 31st, so I hope to see you all entering your cards at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

8 comments:

Rachel Parys said...

She is a doll!! I love these gold/bronzy tones, so classy!! Awesome card!

cebelica said...

Classical elegant beauty. I love it! Hugs! xx

Michele Cunningham said...

So cute. I love the way you've colored her hair. It looks so real.

Karen said...

Rosie, your coloring is fabulous! What a beautiful card.

Karen

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Your image is adorable! I love the poinsettia! I can't believe it was Kraft paper and a gold Sharpie! Very pretty card!

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Oh my gosh! Look at that hair! Girl, you ROCK!! xx

Kelly said...

Beautiful card! I love the image with the gold and you did it with a sharpie, wow, a new technique. Love the poinsettia and frame, your whole design is wonderful.Merry Christmas,
Kelly

Nannieflash said...

Rosie I have emailed you a couple of times asking for your winner of the Blog Hop Comments, as I want to inform Veronica of the winners tonight and then schedule a post for tomorrow on the Challenge Blog, Im afraid I am going to have to pick a winner myself as you havent answered either of my emails. Its now rather urgent I will pick a winner now and email it to you afterwards, sorry about this I dont like to interfere but I really need to get a move on. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx