Sunday, September 15, 2013

Yumi & Fumi Challenge #24~Make a CHRISTMAS TAG!

Happy Sunday everyone!! It's the middle of September (hard to believe) and I'm back today to share our next Yumi and Fumi Challenge. If you haven't checked out the winner and Top 3 from Challenge #23 then be sure to head over to the Y&F Blog!
Don't forget that our challenges now allow ANY stamped image!!! You HAVE to use a hand-colored image on your project...no "sentiment only" cards allowed. However, if you use a Y&FH image your name will be added a maximum of 1 extra time after the last name in Inlinkz. Remember also....only 1 entry per person. :)

What's up for grabs? The winner will receive a $10 gift certificate to the Yumi & Fumi Handmade online store and our Top 3 will receive a 10% discount!!
Now on to Challenge #24! This challenge for the next two weeks is: 

Make a CHRISTMAS TAG! 

You do realize Christmas is right around the corner....less than 4 months away!!!  So this challenge will help you get a little prepared, haha! Since it's just a tag, we hope to see a lot of you participating along with us.:)

For my tag today I used Yeti Yumi and made a tag with some non-traditional colors: Pink, Green & Blue. I just love that color combo!

 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Eyes: E43, E44
Hair: E43, E44, E47
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06
Blue: B000, B02
White: N0, N2, Colorless Blender

The decorative papers are from Carta Bella MERRY AND BRIGHT 6x6 paper pad. The sentiment also came from this paper pad. I used a Martha Stewart Border punch for the snowflake border at the bottom of the tag. The pink and white fibers came from my stash.

We hope you will join in our "Make a Christmas Tag" challenge using ANY image you like! We can't wait to see what you make!! Remember, only 1 entry per person. You have until Friday, September 27th to join in our challenge on the Yumi and Fumi Handmade Crafts Blog.

Hugs!
Rosie

5 comments:

cebelica said...

I 100% agree with the sentiment on your tag - Christmas really is the most wonderful time of the year. At least for me. I just love all the lights, the sparkle, the yummy food and of course the presents too. lol
You really did a fab job with this tag. I think it turned out beautifully. Hugs! xx

Denice said...

Sweet and simple...a great tag! Your coloring is fabulous and the sentiment had me saying, "it is!!!"

Unknown said...

Your tag is so adorable with the sentiment and details! Love how you colored as well. Beautiful!

hapagirlren said...

oh my garsh! this makes me soooo happy!! hehehe...colors! colors! colors!!!!!!!! reminds me of candy and i LOVE candy :D
MISS YOU!!!!!!!!

Leanne said...

hot damn this is soo darn cute! gorgeous colors and love the fibers!! adds more festivities to an already fun tag. Love it! ^.^